Saturday, March 7, 2009

Introduction to Introspection on Ideologies

Welcome to my blog. Thought I would create something outside the realm of the networking oligopolies. The nature of these mass networking giants makes information almost inclusive in essence to the very abstract idea of sharing information to a broad audience. What I want to talk about will most likely be about events in my life and the affect of the aftershocks to both myself and those (nouns) who are involved. For those who don't know that I've moved, well there you have it, I no longer reside in Oregon. The change has been refreshing, almost like a late spring rain. I can smell it, taste it, and sense that the changing of the seasons is upon my life. For those that want an update, check in here periodically and I'll try to capture a piece of beautiful place. It has only rained once in two months, and snows at least once a week. The coffee bar I work at is truly a great place blessing in my life, and I thank God for that. As the season begins to turn I look forward to new experiences, new friendships, and a growth in my life that I haven't seen for quite some time. For those I left in OR, I will return, just not sure when. I want to thank you for being a part of my life, and I know life would not be nearly as joyful without you. To my Multnomah family, you have seen the best and worst in my life, and for those who cared what I shared, and prayed for me I thank you greatly. I was but a raindrop falling from the sky, dripping through the mud soaked earth on my way to this beautiful mountain stream. That period of time was tough, but it is just another cycle of life, and this next cycle will be all too exciting. I will continue to update this when I get a chance. Hope all is well and if you'd like to leave me a message on here telling me about your life, or even what you got out of my autobiographical introspection, I'd love to hear it, because most things that occur are enigmatic to me, and must be deciphered by the rosetta stone of another person. Thank you again, With love, 

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally got a blog Dan!! Good work, I like what you have done thus far. You should also take photos, and post them periodically showing the seasons; for those of us who no longer remember them.
    Heart
    D

    ReplyDelete