Thursday, April 9, 2009

I've won the lottery

If winning the lottery is an unbelievable experience, going from a place where everything seemed stuck in a rut, to a place where everything is indescribably amazing then I feel like I've won. Out of a couple thousand people I was chosen for an incredible job. Of all the places I could go I came here to Montana, and met a lot of really amazing people, and even one special girl. Life is good, if not great. Although my past few years have been tumultuous it may have been worth it just to come here. Although the area is different from everything I've ever known, I have found peace. God is good, and I can't believe that things are once again going good.  

Sorry for a lack of recent posts, life has been crazy busy, but I have thought of some great things recently that I will share on here in the next few days. 

D

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a little of your 'luck' can rub off on ol' Lloyd here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear thing are coming around for you Dan. Now if we can just keep you out of the ER, and hooks out of your head.
    D

    ReplyDelete